Maine Consulting Foresters
Consulting foresters offer a variety of services to landowners. These may include:
- Acquisition & sale of forest lands
- Aerial photo mapping & interpretation
- Appraisals: land, timber, damage, trespass
- Forest inventory & cruising
- Forest management plans
- Litigation & expert testimony
- Road location, design & construction
- Timber sales: preparation & administration
- Timber sales: solicit bids & prepare contracts
- Timber stand improvement
- Thinning, weeding, & pruning
- Wildlife management
In addition to the above services, consultants listed as cost-share program participants may also participate in state and federal cost-share programs, which can provide financial assistance to small woodlot owners for certain forest management activities, such as forest management planning and non-commercial forest management practices.
For a list of Maine Stewardship Foresters.
To search the Maine Forester Licensing Board for licensed Foresters in your area.